The SDM software from Insteon.net that communicates to the PowerLinc 2414 can be configured to require a Username and Password when connecting from MobiLinc on the iPod Touch or iPhone. Follow these steps:
On the Windows-based PC running SDM:
- Open the SDM software and click on the "General Log" Tab.
- Type "dm" from the keyboard to have the SDM Console appear.
- Type "setAuthUsername=<username>" Replace <username> with your username.
- Type "setAuthPassword=<password>" Replace <password> with your password.
On the iPod Touch or iPhone:
- From the iPod Touch or iPhone's home sceen click on "Settings".
- Scroll down to MobiLinc Lite or MobiLinc Pro settings and select.
- Enter the same username and password from above into the username and password fields of MobiLinc.