Mobilinc Alarm

Suggest new features for MobiLinc and SmartLinc.

Mobilinc Alarm

Postby garret » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 am

I was just thinking this morning how it would be nice to be able to trigger scenes by an alarm setting in Mobilinc. Integrating into the devices alarm interface would be even better. I use a 2412N and the clock drift is pretty annoying. Pulling the time dependence for alarms away from the drifty controller to the net synched time on my phone would be great.
garret

Re: Mobilinc Alarm

Postby AdminWes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 am

Hi Garret,

Having an automatic alarm pop-up within MobiLinc is do-able, however most folks don't leave MobiLinc open and active on their devices. Once closed, the iOS device really limits what can remain operational.

Another related option is for MobiLinc to auto sync the net time with the SmartLinc each time MobiLinc connects with the SmartLinc. We'll investigate adding this feature. Doesn't solve an automatic alarm problem, but it does help with clock drift.

If you are looking for more advanced features have you checked out the ISY controller? It has many more configuration and program/macro options over the SmartLinc. I'd by happy to talk to you more about the ISY if you are interested. You can get more info on our online store: http://mobilincstore.com

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to New Features for MobiLinc