MobiLinc no longer sees Smartlinc.

Submit feedback, comments, and support help here.

MobiLinc no longer sees Smartlinc.

Postby Segasonic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:47 pm

A few weeks ago I updated the app to version 3.13 and it stopped working on our iPhone 4S and 5. Before it worked. The iPad 3 still works with the update. I even tried to recopy the settings to the phones and it still doesn't work. When I click Sync to Smartlinc it has problems connecting. I noticed it used to connect locally with the green L light showing. Now it always does the green E. When I force it to local it still won't connect.
I deleted app and reinstalled it, still no help. Any suggestions. Oh, I noticed the Mac address is no longer there in the settings. It was having Not synced and now has Remote Smartlinc.
Segasonic

Re: MobiLinc no longer sees Smartlinc.

Postby AdminWes » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi Segasonic,

What happens when you go to smartlinc.smarthome.com and click "I'm at Home"? If the site reports that there is no SmartLinc OR if you can't log-in to your SmartLinc, then that's the problem.

Please unplug your SmartLinc for 2 minutes and then plug it back into the wall. Try the smartlinc.smarthome.com site again or until you can log back into your SmartLinc using this method before trying MobiLinc again. MobiLinc uses the response from this site in order to "find" your SmartLinc.

Troubleshooting reference: http://forum.mobilinc.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=234&sid=7f7457b5be239ee4e285127cad0642cc

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby Segasonic » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:43 am

It appears the majority of my problem was that the gateway lost my firewall settings.
Thanks for your help.
Segasonic

Postby AdminWes » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:24 am

Not a problem!

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments