Thermostat issues on Mobilinc 3.0

Submit feedback, comments, and support help here.

Thermostat issues on Mobilinc 3.0

Postby joprimo » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Updated Mobilinc to v3.0 over the weekend and now i cannot control my thermostat. It pulls wrong readings and temp adjustment doesnt work either.

How can i go back to v2?
joprimo

Re: Thermostat issues on Mobilinc 3.0

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi joprimo,

I apologize you are having issues after upgrading. If you don't mind, I'd like to figure out what's happening so that I can fix any problems that may be occurring.

Please try this. Assuming you are running MobiLinc on iOS 4, force close MobiLinc by double-tapping the home button and press and hold the MobiLinc icon till it shakes. Tap the minus button to force close MobiLinc.

Restart MobiLinc and go to My Devices. Please wait here until MobiLinc gathers all the device status. After MobiLinc retrieves the device status, please go to My Thermostats and watch as MobiLinc finishes getting status on your thermostat.

Now attempt to control your thermostat. Does that work any better now? If not, what is the behavior you see after allow MobiLinc to gather all the initial status?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Re: Thermostat issues on Mobilinc 3.0

Postby andyf0 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 am

You should probably unplug the Insteon thermostat adapter, wait 10 secs then plug it back in. There is a known issue with the adapter getting into an RF storm that disrupts all Insteon RF communications.
andyf0

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments