My Cameras

Post your feature suggestions and questions here!

My Cameras

Postby Dmaustin » Tue May 17, 2016 4:23 pm

I recently upgraded my ISY994 to an ISY994 PRO/ZW and received prompt assistance from Wes to move my subscription to the new device for MobiLinc Pro on my Android and Orchestrated MobiLinc on my iPad. But I could not find a way to assign the New UUID to my existing profile, so I created a new profile in Orchestrated MobiLinc and linked it to my new ISY. All my devices and scenes synchronized correctly, but I lost all my camera settings that I had created in the original profile. With eleven cameras, it will be a tedious task to recreate all the cameras and associated parameters.
So....is there a method to migrate camera settings from one profile to another?
Or did I mess up by setting up a second new profile instead of associating the new UUID to the original profile.

Also, is there a plugin for MoniLinc on my Android for adding cameras? Similar to my iPad app?
Dmaustin

Re: My Cameras

Postby AdminWes » Tue May 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi there,

If the ISY replaced is exactly the same (same devices and the old ISY) then on your existing profile go to Settings->Lighting Controller->Host Type and select "MobiLinc Connect".

Select "I Already have an Account" and log in with your MobiLinc Connect account and your new ISY's UUID.

MobiLinc should sync to your new ISY on the existing profile.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Re: My Cameras

Postby Dmaustin » Tue May 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Yup, that did the trick! I mistakenly clicked on "Associate new ISY with Account" on the "MobiLinc Connect" window and got a "UUID already bound" error message. But then I just tried again and clicked on the "Log In" button and it worked like a charm.
I also deleted my new (un-needed) profile, and I'm back to my original one with all the camera settings and synchronized with the ISY. Thanks, Wes.
- Dan Austin
Dmaustin

Return to Feature Requests and Questions