sync with homeseer error

Post your HomeSeer plug-in comments and feedback here.

sync with homeseer error

Postby irfanh » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Just installed the MobiLinc No limit plugin in HS. I am unable to get the iOS app HS MobiLinc to sync with home seer.
I have enabled the plugin in HS but cannot get to the config page to set the default password and port.
Is there a setting to get to the page?
irfanh

Re: sync with homeseer error

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi irfanh,

You'll also need the normal MobiLinc plug-in for Homeseer as well. The No Limit plug-in works with the base MobiLinc plug-in to give you unlimited connections.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby irfanh » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Thanks for the reply.
I activated the MobiLinc plugin as well. I am still getting the "Network error" on the iPhone when I "Tap to sync with HomeSeer". The username password, local http and port are correct and correspond to the MobiLinc config settings.
Any thoughts on the next step of troubleshooting?
irfanh

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi irfanh,

Network errors almost always indicate that the settings in HS MobiLinc on your iOS device does not match the settings for your HomeSeer PC.

Double-check that your iOS device is on the same network as your PC as well and start with just the local/HTTP settings first before trying to setup external access with a router port forward.

Also check your HomeSeer log file to make sure that the MobiLinc plug-in for HomeSeer is starting up as well.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to HomeSeer Plug-in Feedback and Comments