HOW-TO: Transfer Settings

Tips and information working with and configuring Mi LightStyle for iOS using the PulseWorx Mi LightStyle Hardware. Mi LightStyle supports the PulseWorx Mi LightStyle Home Automation controller. Supported technology includes: UPB.

HOW-TO: Transfer Settings

Postby AdminWes » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 am

With Mi LightStyle Version 1.01.00 Mi LightStyle now has the capability to transfer settings from one iOS device to another iOS device running Mi LightStyle.

**Please note, when transferring settings from one device to another, the receiving device will erase its entire database and all settings when receiving a new database.

Here's how to transfer settings from one iOS device to another iOS device:

1. On the device that is RECEIVING the new settings, go to My Settings->Copy Settings.
2. Select "I'm Receiving"
3. Before the 30 seconds are complete, on the device that is SENDING the new settings, go to My Settings->Copy Settings.
4. Select "I'm Sending"
5. Select "Send Settings"

Mi LightStyle will now attempt to establish a connection between the two devices. If successful, Mi LightStyle will display a notification of success. If Mi LightStyle cannot see the receiving device, please verify that both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network and the receiving device is counting down from 30 when the sending device attempts to send the Settings.
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Mi LightStyle and Mi LightStyle HD (UPB) Support