Favorite programs

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Favorite programs

Postby ahwman » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 pm

I love the option of being able to choose which command to send by default from a favorite program as I use this to arm and disarm my security system. Unfortunately this feature seems to be missing from the iPad version of MobileLinc. Did I miss something?
ahwman

Re: Favorite programs

Postby AdminWes » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 am

Hi ahwman,

No, you did not miss anything. That was the implementation of the current version of MobiLinc HD. This is on our feature to-do list to add in support for a direct command to a program action like it is currently for the iPhone.

Thanks for the feedback!
Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby Generalf » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Hello AdminWes,
I am using MobiLinc Pro 1.2.4 on my android phone. I am currently trying to get control over my IOLinc connected to my garage.
I am able to control the Garage by a KPL and the status of the garage is shown on the LED accordingly.
However, I am not able to find some kind of solution to control the garage from my MobiLinc. I always have to click the button for triggering the garage relay twice. To avoid this, I am having a program on my ISY.
I would like to kick off this program from my favorites but it is kind of annoying to pick RUN (if), (then)...
Is there a possibility to mark a specific part of the program as a favorite r.g. the THEN part ?
Thanks
Ralf
Generalf

Postby AdminWes » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi Ralf,

Direct Favorite commands (like on iOS) is something we're working on to bring to the Android version.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mwareman » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Good to hear! Been missing this feature myself.

That being said - with Tasker integration I can work around this - and even create a one tough home screen icon if needed. However, it's not something that we should need to use Tasker for.
mwareman

Postby jiuer7845 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:32 pm

jiuer7845

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments