Fast On & Fast Off not customizable

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Fast On & Fast Off not customizable

Postby andyf0 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 pm

With the new software I went crazy on my iPhone and setup customized commands and status along with icons. In doing this I noticed that ON/OFF only devices like SwitchLinc Relay and OutletLinc Relay show the Fast On and Fast Off commands but are not shown in Advanced Options to customize. Since I never use Fast On and Fast Off I've been clearing those out of the command options by making their fields blank, but can't clear them for ON/OFF only devices. Dimmable device allow them to be customized fine.
andyf0

Re: Fast On & Fast Off not customizable

Postby AdminWes » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Andy,

I've got SwitchLinc ON/OFF devices here under test and they show FAST ON/FAST OFF options correctly, so I'm not sure what's happening with your setup. Let me ask a couple of questions:

When you go to the Module page what does MobiLinc report for the Device Type?
Are these newer INSTEON devices?
Try creating a new profile and syncing with your ISY. Can you see and clear the FAST ON/OFF options for the SwitchLinc and OutletLinc ON/OFF devices?

Also, I'm assuming you are using the latest ISY firmware 3.1.17?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby andyf0 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:47 am

I neglected an important piece of information. Devices are fine. It's scenes. My scenes are showing Fast On/Off as possible commands but if you go into Advanced Settings only ON/OFF is customizable not Fast On/Off.
andyf0

Postby AdminWes » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks Andy,

I might be seeing it here. What kinds of devices are in the scenes that do not show the Fast On/Fast Off under Advanced Options?

UPDATE: We found an issue where MobiLinc didn't show the FAST ON/FAST OFF Advanced Options for scenes that only have ON/OFF types of device in the scene. Scenes that include dimmer modules will show all the Advanced Options correctly. We've got this fixed and will be in the next release.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby andyf0 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:18 pm

That's exactly it. Thanks for the update Wes.

I can wait, not a big thing.
andyf0

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments