Favorites - Run Program

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Favorites - Run Program

Postby andyf0 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 am

Wes, you really need a different display for Favorites / Programs. They look identical to the regular programs screens except if you tap the program in favorites it runs it based on your setting, if you tap it on the programs page it brings up the menu.

I can't tell you how many times I've been on the Favorites / Programs screen and tapped the program because I wanted to bring up the menu but instead it ran the program. If you've set up a favorite run type it would be nice to have a different visual type shown on the favorites page.

Thanks for listening! :)
andyf0

Re: Favorites - Run Program

Postby AdminWes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 am

Hi Andy,

Seems like I can't make everyone happy here :)

I had an overwhelming request to define the run path of programs for Favorites so that it doesn't bring up the menu and just runs the program when tapped. If you set the run path for the favorite as "Show All Options" you'll always get the menu pop-up first.

I'm always open to suggestions. Maybe as you suggested there is an icon or different way to show this. Something to consider. Thanks for the feedback.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby andyf0 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Don't get me wrong. I love just being able to tap the program in Favorites. I'd just like to know that I'm not on the "Programs" screen. Not really noticing the really large vertical page title down the left of the screen while I'm gunning through screens.

Just my 2c worth. Still the best IOS program out there.
andyf0

Postby AdminWes » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:47 am

Thanks Andy, we'll let this thought percolate and see if we come up with anything.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments