Devices not updating status

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Devices not updating status

Postby andyf0 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi Wes, got another one.

I have a scene that contains:

2 x ApplianceLincs as responders (of course)
1 x KeyPadLinc button A as controller
1 x Motion Sensor as controller

The idea being I can walk in the kitchen and the cabinet lights turn on, or if the Motion Dusk/Dawn is off I can turn them on with the button.

Never done this before but I was monitoring my ApplianceLincs in MobiLinc when I pushed the button to turn them on. The ApplianceLincs did not update to show they were on. The KeyPadLinc button lit up OK, just not the ApplianceLincs.

Other scenes and devices seem OK, the only differentiator is this has a MS in it.

Just covered the MS to force Dusk/Dawn to turn on so I can see the effect when the MS turns the ALs on.

The MS drives a status update in ML but the button had no effect to turn the status off even though the lights went off. It appears the KPL button A is not causing an update to the scene in ML. However, when the MS timed out and went off the ALs then updated.

Checking Admin Console now ..... Never mind - Admin Console behaves the same way. Let me try this post in the ISY forum.
andyf0

Re: Devices not updating status

Postby andyf0 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Just wanted to follow up. Michel at UDI had me remove the KPL and re-add it. Now all works as expected.

Sorry to use up bytes on your forum. :(
andyf0

Re: Devices not updating status

Postby AdminWes » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Andy,

No problem. Glad you got it worked out.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments