MLHD Voice Control Sneak Peek

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

MLHD Voice Control Sneak Peek

Postby elvisimprsntr » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Wes and the rest of the ML dev team have done an outstanding job adding voice control to ML.

Here is a sneak peek at the ML 4.0 which is due to hit the iOS app store imminently.

elvisimprsntr

Re: MLHD Voice Control Sneak Peek

Postby AdminWes » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Thanks elvisimprsntr!

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby Big Totoro » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:29 am

I can't find anywhere to post for user support so I'll post here as it's the closest thing I can find through the forum search.

I have bought the voice control add on for mobilinc hd. I'm on ios7. I cannot get the voice control to work. 50% of the time it tells me that it can't start voice control because it's in use? When it does work and I can turn voice control on it won't turn anything on.

I have set the voice names for the devices I wNt to control. I speak the commands but nothing happens.

What's going on?
Big Totoro

Postby AdminWes » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 am

Hi Big Totoro,

You can always email us at support@mobilinc.com.

The error message is misleading. What is actually happening is that there's not enough background noise in the room. When turning on, make sure there is some noise for the mic to pick up and calibrate. This is fixed in the lab and will be in the 4.00.01 release.

If you have a name set for the Voice Prompt, then you'll need to speak the voice prompt first before MobiLinc will respond to any other commands.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments