Voice module for both HD and Pro?

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Voice module for both HD and Pro?

Postby tandar » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:24 pm

I use both MobiLinc HD and pro versions. I control 2 separate homes and it's easier on the iPhone use a dedicated app for each location rather than opening one app and selecting the location. I'd like to get the voice module but do I need to purchase two modules or can I get away with purchasing just one?
Thanks for a great product
tandar

Re: Voice module for both HD and Pro?

Postby AdminWes » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 am

Hi tandar,

Due to Apple's policies on In-App purchases being tied to the specific app, you would need to purchase the optional In-app plug-ins for each app version.

In other words, it's not possible to purchase for MobiLinc HD and move it or copy it to MobiLinc Pro.

However, if you purchase plug-ins for one app version (HD), anywhere you have HD installed using the same iTunes account, Apple will update those copies of HD with your purchase plug-in.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby tandar » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Wes,
That makes sense.
I downloaded the voice app for HD version and it works great on both my iPad and iPhone.
You have really set MobiLinc up as the premier insteon interface.
Keep up the hard work!
tandar

Postby AdminWes » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:35 am

Thanks tandar!

If you have a few extra minutes, would you leave us a great review in the app store? Good, positive reviews spur sales which allows us to support the community and keep releasing new features.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobilinc-hd-home-automation/id393529976?mt=8&uo=4&at=10ldvU&ct=mobilincSupportForum

Thanks!
Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments