EKL Security System Compatibility

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

EKL Security System Compatibility

Postby Sandslapper » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:10 am

Can I remotely monitor and control and ELK M1 Gold Security System/Universal-Devices ISY-994i/PLM using MobiLinc HD?
Sandslapper

Re: EKL Security System Compatibility

Postby elvisimprsntr » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:31 am

Yes, if you purchase the UDI ISY add on module for two way communication between the ISY and Elk. In the ISY admin console goto about > purchase modules.
elvisimprsntr

Postby AdminWes » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:58 am

Hi Sandslapper,

To add to elvisimprsntr answer, you'd then need the MobiLinc ELK plug-in in the app to show the security interface in MobiLinc. The ELK security plug-in appears once the ISY is successfully communicating to the ELK security panel through the ISY's ELK module.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby Dgeffs » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:25 am

Any plans for supporting more Elk features like thermostat control? I was hoping the Elk plugin would support a bit more than security and outputs.
Dgeffs

Postby AdminWes » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi Dgeffs,

We are interested in adding thermostat control, however, it hasn't been a highly requested featured. As a result, that feature request has been low on our priority list.

Instead we focused on bringing unique features like real-time PUSH notifications for ELK when paired with our MobiLinc Connect service as well as voice control for your areas and outputs in addition to basic support like arming/disarming and output control.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments