ISY99 programs

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

ISY99 programs

Postby mlennox » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:03 am

For some reason, I don't see all my programs listed when using Mobilinc HD on an iPhone, but I do see them all when running on an iPad. Same software version, any ideas?
mlennox

Re: ISY99 programs

Postby AdminWes » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:52 am

Hi mlennox,

There's likely a data disconnect in the iPhone vs. what's actually in the ISY. If the iPad looks good, you can always copy the settings/data from one iOS device to another by going to:
Settings->Copy
on both iOS devices while connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Select "I'm Receiving" on the iPhone first and then "I'm Sending" from the iPad.

Or, you can resync MobiLinc on the iPhone with your ISY under Settings->Lighting Controller->Sync->Update Only.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mlennox » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:58 am

Actually now I'm seeing the same behaviour on both iPad and iPhone. I have my programs organized into folders, it appears that folders which contain other folders are not showing up in Mobilinc. Perhaps because the first folder contains no actual programs itself?

Is there a filtering mechanism that Mobilinc uses to decide if a folder should be shown?
mlennox

Postby AdminWes » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:16 am

Hi mlennox,

The only filtering that could happen is if you named a folder starting with the "Hide Me" prefix setting under Settings->MobiLinc Settings.

Another possibility is if a folder or program name contains illegal XML characters. check to be sure that all your program names and folders only contains characters a-z, A-Z, and 0-9.

If you think there might be a data disconnect, try creating a new profile under Settings->Active profile and sync with your ISY to see if you see the same listing of programs/folders.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mlennox » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 am

I did a reorganization of my program folders and the issues seems to have resolved itself... thanks.
mlennox

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments