Notification stopped working on iPhone5S/iOS8 with Mobilinc

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Notification stopped working on iPhone5S/iOS8 with Mobilinc

Postby Shadowen » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 am

I recently updated my iPhone 5S to IOS8 and everything was working fine with my installation of Mobilinc HD.

However, I had some other issues on my iPhone (unrelated to Mobilinc HD) that required me to erase all content and reset all the settings on my iPhone, setting it up as a new device as opposed to restoring from a iTunes or iCloud backup.

Now. I've downloaded Mobilinc HD from the iTunes store, restored all my plugins, and reconnected to my ISY994i. However, I have having two fundamental issues since doing all of this.

1) For some reason, when I created a new Location, the associated state variable that is created is not being created on my ISY.

2) I cannot get any IOS notifications to function any more. I have several configured for various state variable changes (Garage Door Open, Water Leak Detected, etc) and the state variables are changing as they should when the associated device state changes, I am just not getting the associated iOS notification that has been configured in Mobilinc HD.

Any help in sorting this out would be greatly appreciated
Shadowen

Re: Notification stopped working on iPhone5S/iOS8 with Mobil

Postby AdminWes » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:32 am

Hi Shadowen,

I believe you also emailed our support email address and we picked it up from there. If not, please email us at support@mobilinc.com with your MobiLinc Connect account information:

- MobiLinc Connect email address
- ISY UUID

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Re: Notification stopped working on iPhone5S/iOS8 with Mobil

Postby Shadowen » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:35 am

Yes, this issue has been resolved over on the support side. Sorry for the duplication.

Regards,
Shadowen
Shadowen

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments