problems with Mobilinc/ISY communication

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

problems with Mobilinc/ISY communication

Postby imagamejunky » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi.
I have Mobilinc HD installed on an ipad air in a great location that gets excellent LAN coverage. I have ZERO problems with network connections with all of my connected devices. I am having problems with mobilinc not showing the correct status of some Insteon switches all of the time. This appears to be a problem with Mobilinc and not the ISY. This has happened 4 times in the first 2 days after my initial installation.
For example,
I touch the lightswitch icon on the ipad which causes the light to turn on in my kitchen as it is supposed to but the switch icon doesn't change status from Off to On. I can continue to touch the icon to change the physical switch but the status doesn't change. Like I said, this doesn't happen every time, but this is unacceptable even if it happens only once.
I have monitored the status of the switch with MyISY running on my laptop and it is correctly showing the change so I know the ISY is functioning correctly.

Any ideas?
Nick
imagamejunky

Re: problems with Mobilinc/ISY communication

Postby AdminWes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi Nick,

First, I'd recommend that you upgrade your ISY to the latest firmware from UDI and observe if you still see the problem: http://forum.universal-devices.com/topi ... available/

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments