IP Cam Plugin crashes application when selecting profile

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

IP Cam Plugin crashes application when selecting profile

Postby ppitkin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:27 am

Hi,
Since the last release (or possibly the one before that) I have an issue on my iPAD 3 that the application crashes if I try to select a profile when setting up a new Camera or trying to change the profile for an existing camera.

This means that currently I can't set up one of my new cameras as it doesn't find something suitable with the automatic search and so selects the Do Not Use option. If I try to click on the option to change the profile manually it hangs for 30 seconds and then the application crashes. This is 100% repeatable.

This used to work perfectly fine and at any time it was possible to try out the different profiles for each of the different streams. now it doesn't manage to create the popup list of profiles to sect from - it just crashes.

Can you please take a look at this and put out a fix.

thanks.
ppitkin

Re: IP Cam Plugin crashes application when selecting profile

Postby AdminWes » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:35 am

Hi ppitkin,

We think this it related to a recent iOS 8.x update as this used to work from iOS 7 through a recent iOS 8 update. The good news is that we've got this fixed and is already submitted to Apple for approval.

The update's focus is on two new plug-ins for Apple Watch and Location Awareness but also includes this fix: https://www.facebook.com/MobiLinc

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby ppitkin » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:30 am

thanks Wes. Much appreciated.

New plugins look really interesting. Shame I haven't got an apple watch - but I will wait untill they have a version without the need to have an iphone nearby.
ppitkin

Postby jiuer7845 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:33 pm

jiuer7845

Postby jiuer7845 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:58 pm

jiuer7845

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments