Best Thermostat

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Best Thermostat

Postby Kentinada » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 am

OK, so I'm giving up on the INSTEON 2441TH thermostat. I really am totally dissatisfied with it. But I still want a thermostat that I can integrate with my ISY994i and Mobilinc. I have heard from a couple people on different threads about Trane or 2gig but I'd really like to hear some discussion on the pros and cons of what people have tried before I buy another one.

For example, I know I have to buy a Z-wave Assembly Kit if I want to use a Z-wave thermostat with my ISY. I'm OK with that but before I spend that money, I'd really like to hear people's ups and downs and if you have any screenshots you can take from you iPhone/iPad for the interface, that would be greatly appreciated.

In this day and age, this shouldn't be such a huge challenge. Thanks for listening and helping!
Kentinada

Re: Best Thermostat

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 am

Hi Kentinada,

The thermostat interface in MobiLinc is the same for INSTEON and Z-Wave thermostats.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby Kentinada » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Thanks Wes. This could use some work. Have you looked at some of the other iPhone apps out there? There are some that look a lot nicer.
Kentinada

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Kentinada,

We welcome any specific suggestions you have to make MobiLinc a better product.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments