MobiLinc HD Problems

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

MobiLinc HD Problems

Postby mbuonaccorsi » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:04 am

Hello,

I have been using MobiLinc HD for a while on iOS and it has been a pretty solid product for me up until recently. My wife and I have linked iCloud accounts so that our purchases are shared between us in the "family" setup. I have MobiLinc on both my iPhone and iPad as well as both hers and it worked great for a long time. Recently my wife's MobiLinc has stopped working with all purchased plugins, so she cannot get access to the Security or Camera features.

When trying to access those features, it displays the purchase plugin screen and the Restore Purchases feature says it restored successfully, but nothing changes and it still does not work.

Has anything changed with the ability to share plugins lately?
mbuonaccorsi

Re: MobiLinc HD Problems

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi mbuonaccorsi,

If using the app via Family Sharing, Apple does not allow plug-ins to be shared...only the base app can be shared. Plug-ins must be purchased on the iTunes account that the iOS device is running.

When restoring Plug-ins, make sure to use the iTunes account that was used to purchase the plug-ins initially.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mbuonaccorsi » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:15 pm

AdminWes wrote:Hi mbuonaccorsi,

If using the app via Family Sharing, Apple does not allow plug-ins to be shared...only the base app can be shared. Plug-ins must be purchased on the iTunes account that the iOS device is running.

When restoring Plug-ins, make sure to use the iTunes account that was used to purchase the plug-ins initially.

Wes

This worked from day one after Family Sharing was released... and then suddenly stopped a few months ago...
mbuonaccorsi

Postby AdminWes » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:53 am

As far as we are aware this has always been Apple's policy, but if you feel differently, I'd encourage you to contact iTunes support.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments