Constant Password Prompts

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Constant Password Prompts

Postby mbuonaccorsi » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:08 am

Lately my MobiLinc HD on my iPhone has been constantly prompting me for a password whenever I access secondary screens like Scenes, Devices or Settings. 99% of the time I enter the ISY password and nothing happens... I have to tap the button again to get it to come up. Then just minutes later doing something else I get yet another prompt. It's not consistent, it doesn't always ask me but it asks often and it's getting annoying.

I don't have Startup Password, Password on Sync or Touch ID enabled. What is wrong with my setup?
mbuonaccorsi

Re: Constant Password Prompts

Postby ISYinGPTX » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:32 am

I'm having this same issue. Not sure what's going on but I'll be watching this topic to see if there is something I'm doing wrong.
ISYinGPTX

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Hello,

The only other option you didn't list is Guest Mode. If Guest Mode is turned on, then the password is required to get to non-authorized areas of the MobiLinc app.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby mbuonaccorsi » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:13 pm

AdminWes wrote:Hello,

The only other option you didn't list is Guest Mode. If Guest Mode is turned on, then the password is required to get to non-authorized areas of the MobiLinc app.

Wes

Ahh, I did have Guest Mode turned on. I forgot I enabled this in an attempt to see if it would help with another problem I was having that I posted about separately here...

viewtopic.php?t=3001
mbuonaccorsi

Postby ISYinGPTX » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Worked like a charm for me as well. Thanks!
ISYinGPTX

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments