FI9826W help

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

FI9826W help

Postby Kentinada » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:16 am

Hi Wes,

I got a Foscam FI9826W camera because I wanted the optical zoom that my FI9821P didn't have and you said in another thread that you test Mobilinc HD with the FI9826W. I am having trouble getting it configured. It's currently using Profile 6 for RTSP but it works sometimes and not others. If I go into setting to check it out, when I go to the RTSP tab, it comes back and says it was unsuccessful in finding a profile. So I manually tell it to try Profile 6 again and after quite a long time (more than a minute), it says it received an RTSP stream and go on with pan/tilt. I say yes and Profile 5 seems to work for that. So I go to the Cameras display in Mobilinc after that and choose Four since I have 2 cameras installed. I immediately see both displays and they are video feeds because I see things moving in both. If I go to my 9821P, the display pops up right away and is fine. If I go back to the Four display and pick the 9826W, the displays sits with the spinning wheel for over a minute and them finally comes up. The screen is very slow to respond to pan/tilt/zoom commands even the camera responds responds right away.

And just as a side comment, the IP browser viewer works fine so there must be something not right in what I'm setting in Mobilinc. Any ideas?
Kentinada

Re: FI9826W help

Postby AdminWes » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi Kentinada,

Please make certain that the FOSCAM is running the latest firmware. Their older firmware had a number of RTSP issues that would manifest itself like this.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby Kentinada » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks Wes! Spot on answer. Updated firmware did the trick!
Kentinada

Postby AdminWes » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:40 am

Great! Glad to hear it.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments