Problems using Mobilinc HD on iPhone

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Problems using Mobilinc HD on iPhone

Postby chilli_pepper » Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi, I'm having 2 problems using the Mobilinc HD on my iPhone.

1) After syncing, you have to push the button 3 or 4 times before it goes away.
2) If you set the default folder to be 'Scenes' then the app essentially hangs when you restart it. If it does not hang when it starts on the Scenes page, it takes a long time to process the startup page (with the spinning circle), then it definitely hangs when you try to go back to the 'My Settings' folder. The only way to fix it is to delete the app and reinstall it.

Note: Neither of these problems is visible from the iPad.

Suggestions?

--C
chilli_pepper

Re: Problems using Mobilinc HD on iPhone

Postby AdminWes » Tue May 03, 2011 6:45 am

Hi chilli_pepper,

I suspect I know what is happening (this issue has since been fixed). When you go to My Scenes do you have folders listed here or several scenes? There was a performance bug found dealing with scene status and update that has since been fixed in our local builds. We expect to release an update to MobiLinc HD and Pro at the end of May to fix this issue along with other feature updates.

As for the syncing problem can you list the steps to reproduce it? We've tried syncing both HTTPS and HTTP and in both cases only one pop-up appears to confirm the sync. Is this a repeatable issue? Also, with MobiLinc HD you shouldn't need to sync with your ISY manually. On startup, MobiLinc will auto-sync in the background and download/remove any changes from your ISY confirguration.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby jam10 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:08 am

I recently upgraded from MobiLinc Pro to MobiLinc HD. While I did notice a difference on my iPad, I saw no difference on my iPhone. Did I do something wrong or is the HD upgrade specifically for the iPad2?
jam10

Postby AdminWes » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am

Hi jam10,

You didn't do anything wrong. We wrote the HD version specifically targeting the iPad but wanted it to also be able to run on your iPhone or iPad touch devices as well. When running on your iPhone/iPod touch it operates as MobiLinc Pro.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments