voice control and status lights (on/off)

Submit feedback, comments, and support help here.

voice control and status lights (on/off)

Postby jaggnut » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:37 pm

downloaded the voice control app and it's iffy
A voice" on" command is often repeated by the app as an" off'' command and in the reverse for on. $10.00 for something that doesn't work is too much. I'll cancel my CC charge if this doesn't get better.

The status lights (green for on and red for off) don't always work. Anyone have a solution.

Don
iphone 4
Version 7.0.6 (11b651)
jaggnut

Re: voice control and status lights (on/off)

Postby AdminWes » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi Don,

From the email response I just sent:

ON/OFF commands for voice control is based on status. So, if MobiLinc has an ON status for a device/scene, it will issue the OFF command. If MobiLinc has OFF for the device/scene status MobiLinc will issue the ON command. The how's and why's of this is on our voice control website (see below).

If the devices in MobiLinc aren't getting status, then that indicates that one or more of the devices MobiLinc can't reach through the SmartLinc. Watch device status roll in and see if MobiLinc gets stuck on a device for more than 10 seconds. That’s where you should focus to determine why the communication to that device is less than desired.

For more info on Voice, including behaviors see our website: http://mobilinc.com/features/voice/

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments