SDM is installed with the default port number "9020". Follow these steps to change the default port number:
On the Windows-based PC running SDM:
- Open the Windows Registry Editor.
- Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Smarthome\SmarthomeDeviceManager
- Locate the key titled: "httpport". If "httpport" is missing, create this string value by right-click->New->StringValue.
- Type in the new HTTP Port number for the value of "httpport".
- Restart SDM.
- Tap the settings icon in the lower-right corner (the icon that looks like a wrench).
- Tap "Lighting Controller"
- Enter the same Port number from above into the Port field here.
Note: If the SDM server is behind a firewall or router, remember to forward the new port to the SDM server to continue to use MobiLinc outside of the wireless network.