The SDM software from Insteon.net that communicates to the PowerLinc 2414 can be configured to require a Username and Password when connecting from MobiLinc on the iPod Touch or iPhone. Follow these steps:
On the Windows-based PC running SDM:
- Open the SDM software and click on the "General Log" Tab.
- Type "dm" from the keyboard to have the SDM Console appear.
- Type "setAuthUsername=<username>" Replace <username> with your username.
- Type "setAuthPassword=<password>" Replace <password> with your password.
- Tap the settings icon in the lower-right corner (the icon that looks like a wrench).
- Tap "Lighting Controller"
- Enter the same username and password from above into the username and password fields of MobiLinc HD.