Powerlinc 1132 support?

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Powerlinc 1132 support?

Postby DHFlynn » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Do you have any options or plans on supporting the Smarthome Powerlinc 1132 usb module, which is currently running Smarthome Manager Plus version 5.3.26 software. Currently I don't need Insteon support and I haven't found software that provides enough added features to justifying the purchase of a new control module and/or software.

If there aren't any plans for support, do you have any suggestions for controlling via an Iphone/Itouch?

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Don
DHFlynn

Re: Powerlinc 1132 support?

Postby AdminWes » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi Don,

Thanks for the question. I don't have any plans to support the PowerLinc 1132 as Smarthome has this product listed as discontinued. I started with the PowerLinc 2414 since that was the controller I was using at home and it supported web access through the SDM software. I'm currently working on supporting the more popular Universal Devices ISY 26/99 controller device. The ISY is a complete standalone Insteon/X10 controller that runs without the need of a PC.

I know of other X10 apps in the app store, but these all require specific hardware X10 controllers as well.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments