Various Bugs & Questions

Submit your bug reports here.

Various Bugs & Questions

Postby midrar » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

1)After updating my version of Mobilinc via app market, I have lost the ability to save a favorite start up page. The feature worked up until a few weeks ago after a update.

2)Also, when will Android users get the ability to turn on Scenes through Devices like iOS devices can? Thanks.

3) Do you have any plans on supporting H.264 DVR systems in the near future?

4) Do you plan on releasing a Mobilinc HD for android soon, if so when?
midrar

Re: Various Bugs & Questions

Postby AdminWes » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:11 am

Hi Midrar,

1. Can you clarify this statement? We tested out the My Settings->MobiLinc Settings->Startup Page feature and it appears to work where if you select your Startup Page to My Scenes for example, if you then exit the app and re-enter the app MobiLinc will start on the My Scenes page. Is there a Favorite Start page that does not work for you currently?

2. This feature is in progress and will likely be in our next release for Android.

3. Probably not in the near future. We are working on IP Camera support (JPEG/MJPEG) first for iOS and then Android. H.264 may come later.

4. MobiLinc HD for Android is on our roadmap but we do not have a release target date.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby midrar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:03 pm

When you set the startup page as "my thermostat", it instead goes to the home page. Every other one seems to work correctly. Thanks
midrar

Postby AdminWes » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi Midrar,

Check one thing of me. Please reboot your phone and try setting the start page to My Thermostats again. Let me know if this works or has the same behavior.

Thanks,
Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby AdminWes » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi Midrar,

Please ignore my previous suggestion. We believe we found the issue with the Thermostat start page. It will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for the report,
Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports