Long respons time to ISY 99 from second phone.

Submit your bug reports here.

Long respons time to ISY 99 from second phone.

Postby kim@topps.dk » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:12 am

I have the following problem.

I have 2 Samsung Galaxy phone and install Mobilink pro on booths.
Broths run V1.1.4
ISY 99 V 3.1.7
The problem is one the second phone the response time is long up to 20 second the switching on/off light.
Both phones have same and god response time on Wi-Fi internet.
The phone there have the problem is working fine then I use the browser in the ISY.

Have tried to delete the profile dos not help, also try with new profile.
Then I tab to Synch with ISY it takes 1 to 2 second on my first phone and 20 second on my second phone.

Any god ideas?
kim@topps.dk

Re: Long respons time to ISY 99 from second phone.

Postby AdminWes » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Hello,

We are not 100% sure what the question is, but I'll attempt to give suggestions and answer what we can.

Is this the issue? You have two identical phones both with MobiLinc Pro. One phone connects and syncs with your ISY quickly and is very responsive with turning lights on and off. The other phone takes approx 20 seconds to sync and 20 seconds to turn a light on and off. Is that correct?

Here are some of our thoughts:
1. Try rebooting your second phone and try again.
2. If the second phone still has a long delay and the first phone works as expected can you compare performance of browsing on various website with both phones? I'm thinking that your second phone has a problem with it's Wi-Fi hardware and would like to isolate that the issue is with overall performance of the phone and not a MobiLinc specific issue. Since both phones are identical with the same version of MobiLinc Pro running, then I would tend to think the problem is with the phone hardware.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby kim@topps.dk » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Is this the issue? You have two identical phones both with MobiLinc Pro. One phone connects and syncs with your ISY quickly and is very responsive with turning lights on and off. The other phone takes approx 20 seconds to sync and 20 seconds to turn a light on and off. Is that correct?

Yes this is the problem.

But I forgot to tell you the phone are 100% identical the one ther there work good is Galaxy I
The one ther have delay is Galaxy II.
I have now try with one more Galaxy II and same problem.
Problem pointing to me like APPS dos work well with Galaxy II

Kim Topp
kim@topps.dk

Postby AdminWes » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:32 am

Hi Kim,

What Android OS is on your Galaxy I and Galaxy II phones? There is a known HTTPS issue in the 2.3.3 Android OS that was fixed in Android OS 2.3.4.

Also, please confirm that you rebooted the Galaxy II phone that has the long delay.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby kim@topps.dk » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm

AdminWes wrote:Hi Kim,

What Android OS is on your Galaxy I and Galaxy II phones? There is a known HTTPS issue in the 2.3.3 Android OS that was fixed in Android OS 2.3.4.

Also, please confirm that you rebooted the Galaxy II phone that has the long delay.

Wes

Hello Wes.

Thanks for you help.
Yes I have Galaxy S II and opgrate to Android 2.3.5
Same problem long respons time.
All have be rebooted seval of time.

Regards.
Kim Topp.
Panama
kim@topps.dk

Postby AdminWes » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:42 am

Hi Kim,

Just to recap the issue, Local Wi-Fi works fine on both your Galaxy I and Galaxy II phones, correct?

Cellular (HTTPS) on your Galaxy I works fine. Cellular (HTTPS) on your Galaxy II has the long sync and command times, correct?

What happens on your Galaxy II phone when it is on Cellular and you attempt to launch the web browser to get your ISY using the following address: https://{YOUR SECURE IP}:{YOUR SECURE PORT}? Try sitting in your house and turn a light on or off using the web browser method. Is this much faster than MobiLinc on your Galaxy II or about the same response time?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports