Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Submit your bug reports here.

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby Kid_Icarus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 am

Ok.
Kid_Icarus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby Kid_Icarus » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi Wes. I did a factory data reset, but I am still experiencing the same issue. Android version 4.1.1.

Any suggestions?
Kid_Icarus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby AdminWes » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 am

Please see this post for a possible workaround:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2533
AdminWes
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby Kid_Icarus » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Wes - thanks for the follow up on this issue.

I moved to a different ROM on my Galaxy Nexus, and MoviLinc works fine so I can't verify whether this resolves the issue I was having previously.
Kid_Icarus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby AdminWes » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:59 am

HI Kid_Icarus,

Thanks for the follow-up. One thing you could try is enabling Accessibility mode to see if the issue returns and then disable it to see if it goes away. That would also confirm it for us.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby Kid_Icarus » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 am

Hi Wes. I let a friend borrow my Galaxy Nexus while I try his Galaxy Note 2.

Glad to test this for once I get the Nexus back on the first week of January.

Happy Holidays!
Kid_Icarus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby AdminWes » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks!
AdminWes
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby AdminWes » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 am

Hi All,

We've released a bug-fix version of MobiLinc for Android this morning that addresses the My Settings lock-up OS 4.1/4.2 issue identified in this forum post.

Please update to version 1.2.2 from the Play store or select "Check for Updates" from inside of your MobiLinc non-market app to download the latest.

It may take Google up to 24 hours to roll out the update to all of their Play servers.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby Kid_Icarus » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Wes - once again, great support to a great product.

I moved from the Galaxy Nexus to a Note 2, so I can't test whether this update fixes the issues I was having from the Nexus. That said, I downloaded the update on my Note 2 and everything seems to work great :-)
Kid_Icarus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Worked fine - until I enabled MobiLinc Connect on my ISY

Postby mwareman » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 am

On my phone that was having the issue - no sign of the problem after the update. Awesome! Thanks Wes. Been a long road to pin this bug down - I glad it's resolved.

I noticed that the thermometer truncation issue was fixed as well - I have not had a chance to test that because stability issues on the thermostat have had me remove it for the moment. When I put it back I'll be sure to test.

Thanks!

Michael.
mwareman
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron