So, this was driving me bonkers. I had sent you that logcat, but I wanted to get to the bottom of this because I did another factory reset and only
installed MobiLinc just to find that it worked fine. So I knew it had to be an app compatibility issue.
Since I'm rooted it was relatively easy for me to disable certain apps (a.k.a freeze them) using Titanium Backup. I then went through and disabled apps until I found the culprit, and it ended up being caused by Light Flow
. I'm not sure if the same app is causing issues for everyone in this thread, but my issue was resolved by disabling that app.
I rely pretty heavily on Light Flow though (it's always one of the first apps I install), and it's pretty popular given that the free version has been downloaded over a million times. Once I got this figured out though I was able to disable/freeze the app, make my changes and set up the MobiLinc widgets, and then unfreeze the app. Thankfully all the critical areas in MobiLinc work fine with Light Flow installed.
Paid Light Flow (the one I have installed):https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... flow&hl=en
Free Light Flow:https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... _developer
Hopefully this helps you guys pinpoint the issue, and gives some relief to others with the same problem. I have no idea why the two apps conflict with each other since Light Flow is a notification management app and MobiLinc doesn't use notifications, but hopefully you guys can have some fun working that out.