Add to Amazon Market for Fire

Submit your new Feature Requests and Questions here!

Add to Amazon Market for Fire

Postby barkster » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:56 am

I'd like to be able to use this on my fire but isn't on their marketplace. Would be nice...
barkster

Re: Add to Amazon Market for Fire

Postby AdminWes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi Barkster,

You can actually purchase copies of MobiLinc Pro for Android directly from us. We haven't rolled this out officially yet in our online store, but if you send $19.99 to wes@mobileintegratedsolutions.com through PayPal I'll send you the install instructions to run on your tablet.

Once you have the APK and install code from us here is a YouTube video showing how to install non-Amazon apps on your Kindle Fire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N_RZGULNcc

Remember to place the MobiLinc Pro APK file on your SD Card prior to installing on your Fire.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby barkster » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Cool, if I purchased for iphone do I have to purchase for android :-) Fire doesn't have sd card but I think I can dump stuff to it.
barkster

Postby AdminWes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:07 am

Hi Barkster,

Unfortunately yes, you would need to purchase both. The iOS and Android platforms are two different development environments requiring two different development teams to program and support. Also, neither Apple nor Google are interested in providing cross licensing services to each other's app stores.

If you've already purchased MobiLinc Pro for Android on the Google Market, I can get you an install code and separate APK install file for your Fire.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby carlvt88 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 pm

I did purchase the android version, but I can't find the apk file to transfer to my Kindle. Do I need to purchase again for a different android based device (Kindle)? Do I need to manually download it, or is it hiding on my phone?
carlvt88

Postby AdminWes » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 am

Hi carlvt88,

Even if you did find the apk and transfer it, our Marketplace build will try to perform a license check and will likely fail on your Kindle device. So, we have another way.

For those that purchased MobiLinc Pro on Android from the Google Marketplace, all I need is your Google order number as proof of purchase and I can distribute to you our non-market version to install on your Kindle.

Please send me your Google order number for MobiLinc Pro to wes@mobileintegratedsolutions.com and I'll send you the apk file and key to install it on your device.

For those that are looking to purchase MobiLinc Pro outside of the Google Marketplace, we now offer MobiLinc Pro for Android over on our store: http://mobilincstore.com

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby jackmar » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi Wes,

I have recently purchased an Android tablet and I know I can load a copy of Mobilinc Pro on my new tablet which I have done from Google Play but without success. When I bought Pro for my Android phone I didn't see a Google order number, it just deducted the cost from my Google account as I downloaded the Pro file. Where can I get what you require and have you send me the correct apk and key?

Jack
jackmar

Postby AdminWes » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi Jack,

Google should have sent you an email receipt at the time of purchase. A copy of that will work, or I can attempt to look you up based on email address. What is your Google ID used to purchase MobiLinc Pro?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby jackmar » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi Wes,

I've found my receipt dated 10/21/11 and I have the Google Order Number which I'm not sure is safe to send over this public forum. Is this safe or should I send it by PM?

Jack
jackmar

Postby AdminWes » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 am

Please forward to: support@mobilinc.com

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests and Questions