Energy Monitor

Submit your new Feature Requests and Questions here!

Energy Monitor

Postby waynew » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi Wes,

I just noticed that there is Energy Monitor software available for the Andriod device. I have a Kobo which doesn't have access to the market so where do we download this from? I have Brultech system with 2 units.

Many thanks
Wayne.
waynew

Re: Energy Monitor

Postby AdminWes » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 am

Hi Wayne,

Yes, the MobiLinc app will support the Brultech through the ISY-99i central controller. We are working to get our online store up and accepting payment for non-market distribution but until then, if you send $19.99 to wes@mobileintegratedsolutions.com via PayPal we'll send you the install instructions and get your Kobo up and running with MobiLinc.

If you don't already have the ISY-99i, we are running some really good deals on the ISY-99i kit over on our online store: http://mobilincstore.com

Please don't hesitiate to ask if you have questions on the ISY-99i, Brultech integration, or MobiLinc.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby waynew » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi Wes,

I think you have mistaken what I was asking. I have already purchased the ML application from you, remember you have been very helpful answering a few of my questions via email over the last few days. So ML is working beautifly on the Kobo.

I never realised prior to purchasing ML that there is some support for Brultech energy monitor, and then noticed a small statement on your website that its available. How do I download the software for Brultech, or am I misunderstanding something?

Many thanks,
Wayne
waynew

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 am

Hi Wayne, of course! Sorry for the mixup.

The ISY will support one Brultech (I believe it's the 1240 device) through an IP connection. The ISY has an optional plug-in module for Energy Management. If you log into your ISY through the Admin Console and go to Help->Purchase Modules find the Brultech Electricity module. Once purchased and installed in your ISY you'll get a new Electricity configuration page under Configuration where you can enter in your Brultech IP information.

With the info entered into the ISY and you can see the energy info stream from your Brultech to the ISY, launch MobiLinc and MobiLinc will display a new menu option called My Energy.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby waynew » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi Wes,

Thank you very much for explaining.

Wayne
waynew

Return to Feature Requests and Questions