ELK Support on Android

Submit your new Feature Requests and Questions here!

ELK Support on Android

Postby mwareman » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Is there any word on this? Feature parity as much as the platform supports is becoming more and more important.

Like many, I have switched back and forth between IOS and Android for a while now. iPhone 5 to HTC One most recently. Difference is - now I have an ELK. I *really* miss the functionality in Mobilinc. Personally, I'd be willing to buy the lifetime connect subscription to say thanks for adding it.

I've seen some figures about how IOS is by far the majority install base of Mobilinc and that is the reason less effort has been placed on it. I find that really hard to believe now. You've added Tasker support (awesome, by the way!) which is unique to Andorid (platform limited on IOS) - but PLEASE catch up features where both platforms do support it first!

Variables, ELK, cameras and geofencing (now available on Android as well!) are the four MIA features.

Thanks,

Michael.
mwareman

Re: ELK Support on Android

Postby AdminWes » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi Michael,

Understood on all points (and thank you for being a cross platform user!). All I can say is all of these mentioned features are important to us and are on our roadmap.

BTW: You can do geofencing with Tasker with a much finer grain of control than what the recently released Android geofence feature can provide.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Re: ELK Support on Android

Postby mwareman » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm doing exactly that with Tasker right now (with the AutoLocation plugin) - seems to work very well (and, honestly, much better that geofencing on IOS).

Looking forward to Elk support on Android thou.

Thanks!
mwareman

Return to Feature Requests and Questions