IFTTT

Submit your new Feature Requests and Questions here!

IFTTT

Postby dacari » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:44 am

I am willing to pay for a IFTTT plugin...make it happen guys!!!
dacari

Re: IFTTT

Postby AdminWes » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi dacari,

We agree! We've submitted our application to the IFTTT team and have not heard back.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Re: IFTTT

Postby mwareman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Truth be told - I'm not sure I'm going to renew my MobiLinc connect (now that I've got a reliable SSL proxy setup) - or even stick with MobiLinc on the device. The features missing on Android that are on IOS (specifically variables) have already caused me to custom write stuff in Tasker - and it was a small hop to mostly replace Mobilinc on my android device.

However - one thing could cause me to be a lifelong subscription customer to MobiLinc Connect (even if I don't continue to use the app on the device at all) - IFTTT integration via the Mobilinc Connect service.

Wemo is already there. Nest is there now. Hue, Smartthings and wink are all there.

It would be AMAZING to trigger IFTTT recipes on events within ISY. Light turned on, brightness exceeds, temp below, water detected etc etc. Also - have IFTTT be able to control devices. Post 'Coming Home' to Twitter - stuff happens like temperature changed, lighting scenes triggered etc. It wouold make the Connect subscription totally worthwhile.

Please - follow up with them. Others are managing to connect with them. In my case - you'll keep me as a customer. MobiLinc Connect will be a service you can sell to us even if we don't want to use the app.

Thanks,

Michael.
mwareman

Return to Feature Requests and Questions