Feature requests

Submit your new Feature Requests and Questions here!

Re: Feature requests

Postby JimmyT » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:19 pm

I recently downloaded MobiLinc Pro for Android and use it to connect to my SmartLinc unit. I also have it installed on my iPod Touch. I would like to see the ability to delete certain functions that are not used for some switches, as I currently can do on the iOS version. So for example, I would like to remove "Fast On" and Fast Off" from some switches. Am I missing this somewhere? I tried to do it, but couldn't seem to find it. I thought {HIDE ME} may work to hide the text, but it doesn't. Is there a way to do this or is this something expected to be available on later versions.

Thank you
JimmyT

Postby AdminWes » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi JimmyT,

Thanks for the report for hiding commands. This will be fixed in the next version. As an FYI: when on the mobilinc settings page you can press and hold on any of the options rows such as "Hide Text" and it will popup with an overview of how the feature works.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby JimmyT » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 am

Thank you for the update and the tip. One additional request (or question): Is there a way to delete devices? The iOS version allows you to swipe and delete. Is this a feature coming in a future release? Thanks again for creating a great product for the Android community.
JimmyT

Postby AdminWes » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi JimmyT,

Thank you for the kind words. Swipe to delete is an iOS concept/feature. On Android to delete a device, scene, or program, press and hold on the item and a delete (hide) menu will popup.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Feature Requests and Questions