How Do I Create a MobiLinc Connect Account?

MobiLinc Connect is our no port-forward solution for ISY series controllers and iOS and Android. Access your ISY anywhere in the world.

How Do I Create a MobiLinc Connect Account?

Postby AdminWes » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:05 pm

MobiLinc Connect is currently available for ISY series users and iOS/Android devices running MobiLinc HD, MobiLinc Pro, or Orchestrated MobiLinc.

Existing MobiLinc Users:
As an existing user you have two options. Create a new Profile or upgrade your current profile to use MobiLinc Connect.

To create a new Profile go to My Settings->Selected Profile and tap the "+" button in the upper right corner. After Profile creation, MobiLinc will auto-search for your ISY on your local network. If MobiLinc finds an ISY device, MobiLinc will display the MobiLinc Connect registration popup.

If MobiLinc does not automatically display the MobiLinc Connect popup OR if you want to upgrade your current profile to use MobiLinc Connect, launch MobiLinc and go to My Settings->Lighting Controller->Host Type and select MobiLinc Connect. MobiLinc will then display the MobiLinc Connect registration popup.

New MobiLinc Users:
The easiest way get started is to launch MobiLinc while on your local Wi-Fi network where your ISY is located. On startup, MobiLinc will search for your ISY on your local network. If MobiLinc finds an ISY device, MobiLinc will display the MobiLinc Connect registration popup.

If MobiLinc does not automatically display the MobiLinc Connect popup go to My Settings->Lighting Controller->Host Type and select MobiLinc Connect. MobiLinc will then display the MobiLinc Connect registration popup.
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Connect