ISY update, lost mobilinc notifications

Post any feedback or questions you have regarding the MobiLinc Connect Service!

ISY update, lost mobilinc notifications

Postby quietminded » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:55 pm

I updated my ISY yesterday and today realized I had lost my mobilinc notifications? Any suggestions
quietminded

Re: ISY update, lost mobilinc notifications

Postby AdminWes » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Hi there,

I can confirm that these two events are unrelated. We save/monitor your configured notifications on our servers that the app accesses to configure or remove. Updating the ISY's firmware will have no impact on our service.

Make sure you are logged into MobiLinc Connect in the MobiLinc app under MobiLinc->Settings->Lighting Controller->Host Type->MobiLinc Connect. Once logged in and synced, go to Settings->Notification Settings to see your notifications.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby quietminded » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:35 am

Resolved, thank you
quietminded

Postby AdminWes » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 am

Great! Glad to hear it!

Have a good weekend,
Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby quietminded » Mon May 02, 2016 11:16 am

Thought I'd ask if you know any tricks for better recognition with the mobilinc echo skill. Mobilinc voice ios is great at recognizing my commands. But for the life of me, the echo just doesn't understand the device/scene I ask for 9 out of 10 to times. I've been playing with it for a month with no luck. I of course have tried renaming and refreshing devices. The echo doesn't have a problem understanding me with anything else including connected wemo devices. Any suggestions appreciated, thanks
quietminded

Postby AdminWes » Tue May 03, 2016 11:18 am

Hi quietminded,

It would be better starting a new topic as I missed this attached to a year old post about ISY notifications.

To answer, have you followed the guide on our website?:http://mobilinc.com/features/echo/

The important things are to use the "Voice" setting field in the ISY and to only use English words. Not upstairs.light for example. Just "Upstairs".

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to Feedback