Unable to Connect to Ubiquiti AirCam

Post any feedback and comments you have on our IP Camera support.

Unable to Connect to Ubiquiti AirCam

Postby Verlinb » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

I just purchased a Ubiquiti AirCam and and tested it out using an App called IP Cam Viewer. I was able to set it up in a few minutes with my Airport Express using Port 443. When setting up the App it recognized the AirCam as a compatible camera.

Since I have a lot of Smarthome equipment, and have been using Mobilinc Pro for some time, I decided to add my AirCam so that all of my Home Automation was within one App.

I opened ports 443 and 554. When ever I try to connect it states; "We could not find a profile match to your camera." I also tried it with RTSP setting. I also noticed that under CAMERA TYPE, I was able to to select UBIQUITI, but not Ubiquiti AirCam like I was able to do with IP Cam Viewer. I also tried both profiles that are available.

Is this camera not compatible at this time, and if not, do you have any plans for the future.

Thanks ;)
Verlinb

Re: Unable to Connect to Ubiquiti AirCam

Postby AdminWes » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 am

Hi Verlinb,

For new cameras that we haven't seen, we rely on our users to help us out for supporting these cameras by allowing us to briefly connect to the camera to analyze the network traffic.

What we do is we ask that you send us your connection information to your camera and we connect, analyze the network traffic, and build up a profile for your camera (if possible).

If you'd like us to do this for you, please send me your connection information to support@mobilinc.com:
External IP Address
Port Numbers
Username/Password

And we'll connect and see what we can do to support your camera. Typically we only need 24-48 hours of access.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby AdminWes » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:14 am

Hi all,

Just to follow-up, the Ubiquiti AirCam is now supported in MobiLinc version 3.20.00 and later.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby equisol » Tue May 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Wes;

I have a similar problem trying to connect to my D-Link 930L. Same error message. Do you know if it is supported?

Thank you in advance.
equisol

Postby AdminWes » Wed May 29, 2013 6:25 am

Hi equisol,

The D-Link 930L *should* be supported. If you can send me your connection information to support@mobilinc.com:
External IP Address
Port Numbers
Username/Password

I'll connect and verify that the plug-in is working as it should with the D-Link. Typically we only need 24-48 hours of access.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby equisol » Thu May 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Wes,
sent you an e-mail to your account.
equisol

Return to Feedback and Comments