Thank you for contacting us and asking about your DVR. I looked up your DVR and it looks like we could likely support it (if what I did below doesn't work for you).
I added several SVAT JPEG and MJPEG settings to the MobiLinc camera database including what is supposed to be for your 501 DVR. To get the new profiles, please follow these steps:
- Open MobiLinc and create a new camera.
- Select Camera Type and tap the "Refresh" button in the upper right corner to download the latest driver database.
- Confirm that version 137 or later is installed.
- Select SVAT from the list.
- Enter in your DVR details including a camera number to connect to.
- Tap next and see if you can get one of the JPEG or MJPEG profiles to work for you.
Let me know how it goes. If you run into issues, let me know and I can connect to your DVR to see if we need to make any adjustments for your DVR. Please send me your external IP, port number, username/password to firstname.lastname@example.org
and I'll be happy to log in and take a look.