I stopped using MobiLinc via Tasker a while ago, and moved to Tasker calling the REST API directly (when they added support for self signed certificates). I've started writing it up, but so far only have the ISY => Tasker link (http://wiki.universal-devices.com/index ... ion:Tasker
). I really should get on writing up the link the other way for this use case. I have generic 'RunIf', RunThen', and 'RunElse' tasks that take a program ID as a parameter, as well as setting variables as well as turning scenes on and off by ID.
I also have Tasker switching to use non-ssl connections when on the home WiFi for a speedy response. Been 100% reliable since - but its not for the feint of heart.
When using Mobilic in the middle of this, it broke every time I synced. Not good. If does not seem to track the internal IDs and fix the link between the task and ISY ID - so the link easily gets messed up. Go through your Tasker tasks and make sure the correct ISY program is still selected.
Edit: Initial details here: http://wiki.universal-devices.com/index ... ing:Tasker