Thermostat Support

Post your new feature requests here! Future development features will be announced here.

Thermostat Support

Postby timdrex » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:19 pm

I saw in your demo video "my thermostats" but can't find any support for Insteon-enabled thermostats. Does it exist? It's the reason I bought your app.
timdrex

Re: Thermostat Support

Postby AdminWes » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 am

Hi timdrex,

I sincerely apologize for the confusion. The demo video and the SmartHome webpage featuring iLinc is using a soon-to-be-released version of iLinc. It is in the final beta testing stages and will be submitted to the app store very soon for approval.

Again, I apologize for the public version being out of sync with the promotional materials. This will be fixed soon.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby kemac » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 am

Looking forward to this feature, let me know if you need someone to help test. :D
kemac

Postby AdminWes » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:10 am

Hi Kemac,

Thank you for the offer! At this point I'm all wrapped up with the development of the next release and I'm fixing just a few of the bugs the beta testers have found. As soon as I'm done with the bug fixes I'm releaseing the update to Apple. My goal is to have this released to Apple by next week.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby AdminWes » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 am

Hi Kemac,

The 2.10 update has been release to Apple for approval:
http://www.mobileintegratedsolutions.com/utilities/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=155

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby kemac » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi Wes,

Thanks for adding the thermostat Support, it worked great! I just swapped out my thermostat adaptor with the new 2.0 version and unfortunately it stopped working. As I was typing this it occured to me to do a resync and now all is good! (DUH!)

Any new features to look forward to in the future? Thanks Again and I love the improvements!
kemac

Postby AdminWes » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi Kemac,

Glad to hear the new 2.0 thermostat is working great! Makes sense to do a refresh...iLinc needed the new Insteon address of the 2.0 thermostat adapter instead of the old adapter.

I'm working on two new features. ELK security panel support and a new home page section called My Remote. This will offer the user a remote like interface that the user can assign devices/scenes/programs to buttons on the screen.

Stay tuned for more information!

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to New Features for MobiLinc