Mulitple isy99

Post your new feature requests here! Future development features will be announced here.

Re: Mulitple isy99

Postby AdminWes » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi Dan,

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying MobiLinc AND saving you money!

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby ronbo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Wes,

I created two profiles, but when I change the url in one, it changes in the other. How do I set this up for 2 different locations
ronbo

Postby AdminWes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:55 am

Hi ronbo,

Sounds like you are doing the right thing. I just tried it here on my end and the URLs stay unique per profile.

Try this, go under My Settings and select the profile at the top.
Tap the "+" button and give your profile a unique name (one you've never used before just to be safe).
Go back and setup your ISY controller number 1. Sync with that controller and verify it all works.
Now go back to the selected profile screen and and create a second profile using a unique name, again, one that you've never used before.
Go back and setup your ISY controller number 2.
Sync with that controller and verify it all works.
Go back into My Settings and flip between the two profiles.

Does that work?

If you are still having problems, the database may be corrupt on your iOS device (although rare). I would suggest that you verify you have MobiLinc downloaded (backed up) in your iTunes Apps on your computer and then remove MobiLinc from your iOS device and reinstall using iTunes. Repeat the above procedure and see if you are back working again.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Previous

Return to New Features for MobiLinc