Favorite Scene - ON Only

Post your new feature requests here! Future development features will be announced here.

Favorite Scene - ON Only

Postby ajiuo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm not sure if this feature has not been implemented or if this is a bug.. But I couldn't get the other forum to load so I will post here.

When I have a scene added as a favorite I would like to be able to always turn the scene on regardless of rather or not a light in the scene is on or off or it's brightness level. I thought that I could accomplish the by deleting all of the commands except for on in the advanced section.. But it won't activate the scene when clicking the favorite unless the the light is off.. Now if I go in to the scene and click on it works.. But it would be nice to have on activate if its the only option listed when clicking the favorite.... This does work with off.

P.s. this forum is super duper slow for some reason :)
ajiuo

Re: Favorite Scene - ON Only

Postby AdminWes » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 am

Thanks, we're looking into the speed issue with our provider.

Are you using the iOS version or Android version?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby ajiuo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:03 pm

IOS 6.0.1 iPhone 5
ajiuo

Postby AdminWes » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks,

This is actually how it was designed by only turning ON if the device/scene was reporting OFF. We'll take a look and see if it makes sense to bridge the favorite functionality (run the default/only command) into the other areas of the app.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby AdminWes » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 am

FYI, we've addressed the speed issue with our provider. If you notice any other slowdowns, please let me know.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to New Features for MobiLinc