Direct temperature settings

Post your new feature requests here! Future development features will be announced here.

Direct temperature settings

Postby nowandthen » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 pm

I keep my thermostats set to 60 - 62 degrees most of the time. When I get home I use the Mobilinc software to raise the temperature. Is it be possible to have a button that would raise the temperature with only one press? In other words, I would like to have a button that i could program to a specific temperature, say 68 degrees. Then i could just press that button and the temperature would go to 68 degrees without me having to keep pressing the set point buttons, which are slow to respond. Maybe there is a way to handle this with an ISY program instead, if so please let me know.

Thanks.
nowandthen

Re: Direct temperature settings

Postby AdminWes » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi there,

You nailed it in your last sentence. Write a program with only a "Then" statement to set the thermostat to 68 degrees. In MobiLinc, resync with your ISY to get the new program and then set that program's "Then" statement as a favorite. Then under My Favorites, just tap that program and your thermostat will instantly go to 68 degrees.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby dlindamood » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:22 pm

could a widget be made that raises or lowers the temperature set point 1 degree?
dlindamood

Postby AdminWes » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 am

dlindamood,

Sure, if you have the ISY-99x controller, create a program that raises or lowers the temp by 1 degree. Then create an Android widget that calls this program.

In the future, please create a new topic in our Android forum. That way other Android users can see what you are posting about specific to Android instead of adding on to old/dead iOS/Apple forum posts.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to New Features for MobiLinc