Favorite Devices - Buttons Not working Correctly

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Favorite Devices - Buttons Not working Correctly

Postby geogecko » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Wes,

I was just in Favorites, and was trying to dim/brighten a device, and instead, it turns it off/on, respectively. It seems like on/off works in the proper way. Just wanted to let you know.

Jason
geogecko

Re: Favorite Devices - Buttons Not working Correctly

Postby AdminWes » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi Jason,

This was a known bug in 2.10 and is fixed in the 2.11 release I just sent off to Apple this weekend. Once it is approved please verify that 2.11 fixed this problem and post back if there is still an issue.

Thanks,
Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby geogecko » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Good to know, will do. Can't believe it takes Apple 2 weeks to review apps...but that's a whole other story.

Looking forward to eventually getting a thermostat at some point, just want to be sure the one from Smarthome and Co has all the bugs worked out before I buy one...
geogecko

Postby AdminWes » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:46 am

Hi Jason,

Don't even get me started on the Apple review process. There are no shortage of developers frustrated at the Apple development process. I've had Apple approve updates as fast as three days and as long as 4 weeks. It all depends on their backlog.

The new 2.0 thermostat adapters are pretty good. Smarthome seemed to listen and address the issues in the 1.x version of their thermostat adapters.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby geogecko » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Sounds like I need to pick up one of the thermos then. I probably need some more togglelincs and maybe a motion sensor or two...maybe I'll wait for a coupon...
geogecko

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments