Thermostat Heat/Cool State & Summary Folder

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Thermostat Heat/Cool State & Summary Folder

Postby slewis » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:18 am

Hi,

I've been enjoying this App for several months now. I have a couple of requests for the thermostat status, hopefully they're already in the works.

- The ISY controller software and web client displays the Heat/Cool state of the thermostat (i.e., Heat On, Off, Cool On, etc.). It would be great if this item can also be displayed on the App.
- I have 2 thermostats. When I click on the main "thermostat" folder it shows the temp. of each thermostat, this is great. But it would be nice if that summary page could show more details about each thermostat's status. For instance the humidity, setpoints, and heat/cool state.

regards,
SLewis
slewis

Re: Thermostat Heat/Cool State & Summary Folder

Postby AdminWes » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 am

Hi SLewis,

Glad you are enjoying MobiLinc!

Thanks for the suggestion, the thermostat page needs to be changed up anyways with the addition of the heat/cool state of the thermostat. I will add your suggestion to the feature request list.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby slewis » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:40 am

Hi Wes,

Just checking in to see if my suggested enhancements for the thermostat summary & display pages are still on your feature list.

thanks,
SLewis
slewis

Postby AdminWes » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi SLewis,

Thanks for checking in. Yes! I haven't forgot about this. I'm working with a graphic artist to update the Thermostat Page and this is one of the features that will be included with that update.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby slewis » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi,

I noticed that a thermostat summary page wasn't created in this last release (i.e., 3.00). I created a new post for this enhancement. Hopefully it's still on your list:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=491

thanks,
Santana
slewis

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments