Activate items in a folder

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Activate items in a folder

Postby bmiller » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:57 pm

I have a folder called away, which is activated by a KPL button. The programs in the folder are for different lights, which are setup to go on at dusk and go off at randoms times. I had to create a program for each light so they would go off at different times. Is there anyway to activate the programs in the folder at the same time, or do i have to select start "if" for each program to get them to work. I was thinking that if we went out, and found out we would be home later than expected, or we forgot to hit the KPL butoon, that it could be done easily from mobilinc on my iphone.
bmiller

Re: Activate items in a folder

Postby AdminWes » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 pm

You can do this a couple of ways.

I'd create a scene and drop the KPL into that scene as a controller. Then using MobiLinc you can turn the KPL on and off simulating the button push.

Then in the folder program, have the folder respond to the STATUS of the KPL changing.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby bmiller » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks Wes. That was easier than i thought. I already had the lights in the folder set to respond to "IF KPL C IS ON" so i just dragged the "kpl c " button into a new scene and voila.
bmiller

Postby AdminWes » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Excellent!
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments