Recover account information?

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Recover account information?

Postby henrybowman » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:00 pm

I've been using Mobilinc Pro for years, happy enough with it.

Recently, my wife asked me to set up the app on her own iPhone so she could control our devices as well. It asked her for an account name and password (not for the ISY, for the app itself). It's been so long that I'd forgotten there was even such a thing when I initially signed up. Worse, I can't find anywhere in the app where it tells me under what user ID (email address, whatever) I created the account, so I can't even search my own machines for what the password might be, or use the "forgot my password" feature. Is there somewhere in the app where I could find out "who" it thinks I am? (If not, there probably ought to be.)

I've managed to set up the ISY and dashboard on my wife's phone, and it's all working, but I don't want everything to stop working in a couple weeks because I never associated it with my (otherwise working) account at your HQ.
henrybowman

Re: Recover account information?

Postby AdminWes » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi Henrybowman,

If you go to Settings->Lighting Controller->Status you’ll see your account info, email, and UUID as logged into the app.

If you don’t have a status option, then you likely don’t have a MobiLinc Connect account and are connecting to your ISY with a direct IP.

If you aren’t sure, you can email us your ISY’s UUID (Admin Console->Help->About) to support@mobilinc.com and we can look up your account from the ISY’s UUID.

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments