Programs - Last Run Fields

Post your MobiLinc comments and feedback here.

Re: Programs - Last Run Fields

Postby andyf0 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 am

I added an EZFlora into the system this weekend and setup a small program to run at 4:30am on Monday and Thursday. It cycles through 5 zones to water the front and back yard.

When I checked this morning my "Notify on Power Restore" program was showing a last run time of 4:30am. The ISY continues to show blank fields for start, finish and last run.

The only thing different about this program is it has no "if" condition, only a "then". All my other programs have "if" conditions.

It also showed in MLHD.
andyf0

Postby AdminWes » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:35 am

When you say "It also showed in MLHD" does that mean that the last run time showed 4:30 am for the "Notify on Power Restore" program on your iPad?

What ISY firmware are you running?

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Postby andyf0 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 am

I can't remember if it showed it on the iPad, I don't want to guess, but here at work I am running MLPro and MBHD on my iPhone and can see the last run of 4:30am shows up on either program.

I'm running 3.1.0 on the ISY. But the ISY admin console shows blank fields correctly. This really isn't a huge thing, I'm trying to help you out by giving you my observations, it's still a great piece of software. I have a friend at work who I got interested in Insteon. He has a huge setup running a 2412N, soon to upgrade to the ISY (today?). He uses MBPro but is likely going to upgrade to HD based on my enthusiasm.
andyf0

Postby andyf0 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Just to update your question about Last Run showing on the iPad. I checked and yes it does.
andyf0

Postby AdminWes » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 am

Hi Andy,

Just to close out this topic, I was able to reproduce this issue while connected to your setup. This will be fixed in the next release of MobiLinc Pro and HD (expected in April).

Wes
AdminWes
Site Admin

Previous

Return to MobiLinc Feedback and Comments